Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not the baby anymore :(

Sitting here reminiscing today! Where has the time gone?! I remember this day like yesterday. She had to have her purse and high heels even in the rain. She's my lil priss. I don't know where the time went but now my baby girl is going to be a big sis and not the baby anymore :( She's had a long time by herself though sucking up all the attention. She kisses my belly every night before bed  and when I pick her up from school she tells me how much she missed her little sister and they haven't even met yet :) She was such an easy baby. I never had any trouble with her. Of course being a new mommy I was tired and cried on occasion but when I look back and even now she has always been a good little girl and I was just being overdramatic.She woke up one day and started walking on her own and weening her off the bottle was a piece of cake. Once morning I introduced Mr. Sippy cup to her and that was the end of it. She never asked for a bottle again! Potty training was really the only thing that took a little longer for her to figure out but since that accomplishment shes only had 2 accidents in her bed (my fault because I put her to bed without going to the potty first...oops!) I know now to try and not sweat the small stuff and enjoy those sleepless nights because it sure does fly by. She has taught me how to be a better mommy and she will always be mommies firstborn precious angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment