Saturday, September 8, 2012

DIY Craft table

 Well about a month ago my mom called and said she had found a child's table on the side of the road. She knows I love free stuff and I loooove to redo furniture so she brought it to me. Ive been meaning to find myself an old table and do the same for me but I dont want to buy one and Ive had no luck yet getting a free one on the side of the road :/ Haven't really been looking though ;) I was in such a hurry to slap some paint on this that I forgot to get before pics. It started out as an ordinary brown table. The top is particle board and the legs are pure wood. With a little bit of sanding to roughen up the surface and some white paint this is what it turned out to look like.


 
 
I added a paper roll to the side for her art projects using a .97 cent curtain rod from walmart.
 
 
 
This lovely owl stencil was cut out using my Silhouette Cameo :) I love how it turned out. This will be for both of my girls to use for many wonderful crafts to come. Isabelle was so excited and is a very happy lil lady!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment