Thursday, August 30, 2012

First day of Pre-k

 Today was my big girls first day of Pre-k! From the moment I woke her up to the last shoe that I put on her sweet little foot, tears were running down my face. She asked my why I was crying and I said because I didn't want her to grow up. To add on to my heartbreak and tears, she said to me in the sweetest little voice, "Don't worry mom because God will protect me right!?" At that point I knew I had to bring myself to stop crying because she knew she was going to be okay and I didn't want to frighten her. I tried to keep her all to myself these past four years and I've had so much fun watching her grow and learn new things. I know this will be good for her and be on the right track for kindergarten. She's just too independent at 4 yrs old and it breaks my heart. I know mommies all around the world go through the same thing and that brings me a little bit of comfort to know I'm not alone :) This is just the beginning of many happy and proud heartbreaks for me but precious milestones for her. I refuse to let her get married!!! ;) I love you my sweet sweet sugar booger!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment