Thursday, August 23, 2012

Boy Oh Boy I'm glad Im havin another girl

Spent the evening with my little nephew today and let me just say...boys and girls are like night and day! He wore me out! I guess I'm just not use to it. He has soooo much energy I wish I could borrow some. He yelled, he made loud monster sounds, wanted up, wanted down, wiggled and twisted and turned. He was so sweaty and sticky. He picked his nose and whatever he had in his hand automatically became a weapon. He swatted and grunted and wanted to push every button he could find! PHEWW!!!! I'm worn out just on this recap ;0 Dont get me wrong, I love him to pieces and kissed him every second that I could actually get a hold of him but MAN, I am not cut out for that.LOL! I'm use to my little princess. She's dramatic but gentle. She's sassy but sweet and she nurtures all her little baby dolls just like a real momma would. I love to dress her up and play with her hair and paint her nails and teach her how to be crafty. She lets me hold her and sing to her and she grabs my face and tells me that I'm "the best mom EVER!" But...my poor princess gets beat up by all her little boy cousins especially Noah. He will not hesitate to slap her silly if she gets in his way. He's only 1yr so she understands he doesn't quite know what he's doing. I do want a boy  eventually to carry on the last name but boy oh boy right now, I'm glad I'm having a girl. Now I know I'm asking for it because this little girl may turn out to be a rough little tomboy who also picks her nose and grunts like a monster and if that happens I will be okay. I am happy with whatever God gives me but its just amazing, the huge difference between little fellows and little ladies. Its funny because when Belle was little I never had to put anything away that I had on the coffee table because she just wouldnt touch it. No was No and she knew what the consequences were if she did. When I know Noah is on his way we all quickly run around the house frantically hiding EVERYTHING that is at his eye level and within his reach. If its there, he will grab it,smash it, rip it up, chew it and spit it out. It's exhausting! It's a relief to be able to spend time with my little booger and then send him on his way and return all my stuff to its proper place. *SIGH* I love him to the moon and back. He makes me laugh hysterically and I get to experience all the things that little boys do so much differently than little girls. He's my crazy little baby hulk and I  enjoy every minute that I have with him. Despite all the amazing craziness, I wouldnt change it for the world!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with Mr Benjamin after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:loan online (247officedept@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (247officedept@gmail.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete