Friday, May 18, 2012

And then there were TWO...

I finally decided it was time to get myself one of these here blogs that every other mommy I know has. I'm a bit computer challenged so It took me a while to  find the time and energy to set one up. My husband and I recently found out we are expecting another child and we are super excited!!! Our 4 year old Isabelle was quite shocked and amazed that I could let anyone else grow inside me besides her :) I am about 12 weeks along and sicker than a dog. This pregnancy is far worse than the first one and I feel like I'm going to die! jk! It is pretty intense though. I'm looking forward to the morning that I wake up with no nausea, I'm not sure I will know how to react though. Well with all that to say my husband and I are looking forward to the sweet chaos to come and couldn't be happier. Isabelle is pretty stoked. Here she is holding a sono of her sweet little brother or sister (if she doesn't get a sister she will for sure have a meltdown!).






No comments:

Post a Comment